Oscar Schindler\'s Tour (without a guide)
OSCAR SCHINDLER'S TOUR (WITHOUT A GUIDE)
Oskar Schindler's museum
minimum 2h, usually 3h
most common 9:30 am, other departures available
Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 159 PLN
The history of the factory owner, Oskar Schindler and the fate of the Jewish workers he saved are well known.
Schindler's museum is a place that takes us back in time depicting the fate of the former factory the everyday life of the inhabitants of Krakow and the fate of the Krakow Jews during the German occupation when Krakow served as the centre of the authority of the General Governorship. In the Museum you can see permanent and temporary exhibitions. The history of World War II in this place is shown again, in a way accessible to everyone. Museum collections are archival documents and photographs, film accounts, audio recordings and interactive stands and soundtracks that work on the imagination. During this tour, depending on the chosen version, in addition to the entrance to the Museum, you can visit related sites in Kazimierz and Podgórze, where you can see part of the destroyed ghetto wall.
On request, it is possible to see the area of the former Płaszów concentration camp and the monuments currently commemorating this place.
We offer the Oskar Schindler?s Tour in the PRIVATE TOUR option. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. Depending on the version, there is an opportunity to visit the museum with a guide or without - this version of the tour does not include a guide only entrance fees to the permanent exhibition. The duration of the individual visit varies between 60 and 120 minutes, during this time the driver will wait for you in front of the museum.
In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a professional driver is the undoubted advantage of this version. Transport from the desired location is arranged by our vehicles with an audio guide in the language of your choice, as an introduction to the story related to Oskar Schindler.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The tour is possible every day of the week regardless of the weather, except Mondays (every Monday the museum has a limited number of free entries, sightseeing with a guide on this day is not possible).
- If you have more luggage with you, you can leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you in the car where it will also be safe. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- The maximum size of the bag/backpack that you can bring to the mine is 30cm / 20cm / 10cm. If you have larger luggage with you, you can safely leave it in the car or use the storage room.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- In the PRIVATE TOUR version, it is possible to book a private guide in a given language for an additional fee. The guided tour usually takes about 5 hours and includes the museum and the surrounding area. We tailor the tour individually after consulting with you.