minimum 6h, usually about 8h
most often suggested 8:00am, other departures available during the winter season November-March: between 7:00 am and 11:00 am as well as the summer season April-October: between 7:00 am and 14:00
Volkswagen Caravelle,Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 129 PLN
The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oświęcim, less than 70 km from Krakow, was created on the grounds of the former Nazi German concentration camp. The camp was established in the nearby suburbs of Oswiecim, in the mid-1940s. Its second part Auschwitz (II) - Birkenau was established about a year later. It is the most recognizable symbol of the Holocaust and human genocide in the world. The Memorial Site is an area of almost 200 ha, over 150 buildings, and about 300 ruins, including remains of gas chambers and crematoria destroyed by the Germans. The trip includes permanent exhibitions, original buildings of the main Auschwitz camp and the most important buildings of the Auschwitz (II) - Birkenau camp.
This tour is available in three options:
BEST VALUE TOUR:
The trip along with travel times takes about 7 hours. We can pick you up from one of the six points specified on the map (map available below the description and in the link http://tinyurl.com/yachy3bb).
The duration may slightly vary due to events outside of our control.
Getting to the Museum from Krakow takes about an hour and a half. The visit takes place in groups of 30 people. After a short break before entering the museum, the visit in Auschwitz takes about two hours and after a second 15-minute break, another hour in Birkenau. The price includes pickup from your accommodation or one of the fixed meeting points, an admission ticket, a tour with a professional guide in English, a drink and transport back to Krakow.
This tour option adapts to the needs of customers looking for a more sophisticated proposal. Customers will join a group of approximately 30 people visiting Auschwitz-Birkenau with a guide, but they will travel by private car. This means that, for example, they can stop along the way at a selected restaurant. Customers can add their own ideas/solutions to the trip independent from the organized group where they have to follow a planned tour schedule.
The Custom Made option allows you to maintain influence over the duration of the trip. A modern vehicle with a high-quality trim will make the ride even more enjoyable. After the tour, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow. Be it a unique restaurant where you can spend a nice evening or another of the many attractive places that Krakow has to offer.
We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. A personalized tour option where we adapt to your needs. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a private driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the possibility of a private guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum. In this case, please make a reservation at least two weeks in advance. Only then we can guarantee full flexibility due to the ever rising interest in the memorial to the Holocaust victims. After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
Our company also offer you the option of join our organized group on the spot. This is a variant of the trip directed mainly to people who use their own transport. Price includes only entrance ticket to Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenay (without transportation from/to Kraków) on the time of entry arranged by us day before tour day. The tour will be in an organized group with an English-speaking guide (museum employee). Meeting point with the guide is the main entrance to the Auschwitz I museum. The "ticket only" option allows you to skip the queue to purchase a ticket and participate in learning about the history of Holocaust victims.
Other option of this tour is 'only transfer'. The price includes only transfers Krakow - Auschwitz Birkenau - Krakow. In Auschwitz, you will be instructed where you can buy tickets for guided tours in a selected language or free entry for individual visits to the museum. Departure takes place with 5 points placed on our pickup map (tinyurl.com/yachy3bb) approx. 6:00 or 11:00 am. After reaching the destination, the driver will arrange the time and place of the meeting for you on your return journey to Krakow.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rainy weather, we have umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking comfortable shoes and warmer clothes with you in case of bad weather.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you in the car where it will also be safe. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- The maximum size of the bag/backpack that you can bring to the mine is 30cm / 20cm / 10cm. If you have larger luggage with you, you can safely leave it in the car or use the storage room.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- A short break and the possibility of using the toilet appears consecutively about 90 minutes from the beginning of the tour.
- People with disabilities can rent a wheelchair in the museum for free, but they are obliged to have a guardian who will help them navigate the museum. Drivers are not allowed to enter the museum exhibition area. This solution is also available in the PRIVATE TOUR option.
- In the PRIVATE TOUR option, it is possible to book an on-site guide in a given language for an additional fee. Guided tours usually last about 3.5 hours and include both parts of the museum, Auschwitz, and Birkenau - study groups are possible, then the total visit time is about 6 hours.