THE MEMORY TRAIL
Kraków (Pomorska street, Heroes of the Ghetto Square, Lipowa street)
around 9:30 am
Minivan Volkswagen T6
from 159 PLN
The memory trail is a tour that will take you through the history of the city related to the time of Krakow's occupation and the person of O. Schindler. We visit 3 museums on the route:
Pomorska Street nr 2
Museum of O. Schindler, Lipowa street nr 4
We cruise the city in small groups by comfortable minivan with a professional English speaking driver, listening to the recordings in a previously chosen language. The audioguide available in 7 languages tells an engaging story and various curiosities about the points on the route. You will visit the Oskar Schindler museum with a guide in a group of about 15 people.
We fully equip and prepare our vehicles for hot and rainy weather so nothing can stand in the way.
This trip is available in two versions:
CUSTOM MADE TOUR
This is an option tailored to the needs of customers looking for a more sophisticated proposal. In this case, customers have at their disposal a driver and a car, which allows them to stop along the way at a selected restaurant for example. This option allows you to add your own ideas to the trip without being dependent on an organized group where you need to take into account a planned tour schedule. Custom Made allows you to maintain influence over the duration of the trip. It is possible to stay longer in one place on the route to learn more about its history or even allow yourself to take more pictures. After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or to another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer.
We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. A personalized tour option where we adapt to your needs. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a professional driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the possibility of a private guide throughout the tour. In the CUSTOM MADE version the guide is only available in O. Schindler's museum. In this case, please make a reservation at least two weeks in advance. Only then we can guarantee full flexibility due to the ever rising interest in museums in Krakow.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The tour is possible every day of the week regardless of the weather, except Mondays (every Monday the museum has a limited number of free entries, sightseeing with a guide on this day is not possible).
- In the case of rain, we have umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking along warmer clothes in case of bad weather as well as comfortable shoes.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you where it will also be safe in the car. On request, the company can rent a "sachet" for handy things during the trip.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- A short break and the possibility to use the toilet appears at each of the three museums along the route.