Czestochowa Black Madonna Best Value Private Tour
minimum 6h, usually 7h
most often suggested 9:00 am, other departures available
a comfortable, air-conditioned car or van, with WIFI and a phone charging socket
from 75 Euro
Częstochowa for many years has been attracting millions of pilgrims not only from Poland but also from around the world. The Pauline Fathers Monastery is not only a place closely related to the history of Poland but also where you can see one of the most famous sacral paintings The Black Madonna.
Jasna Góra is a sanctuary situated on a limestone hill one of the most prominent places of Marian cult. The origins of the sanctuary date back to the 14th century. Popes, kings, aristocrats, statesmen, and representatives of all social strata came to Częstochowa for prayer. Jasna Góra is also a place that has witnessed many historical events such as the Swedish Deluge. At present, around 5 million people come to Jasna Gora. Undoubtedly, the image of Our Lady of Czestochowa is one of the most recognizable symbols of Christianity. A trip to this place for many tourists is an essential part of their stay in Krakow. The distance that divides the monastery from the city is less than 130 km.
This tour is available from Your accommodation adress in Krakow
OPTION NAME: BEST VALUE PRIVATE TOUR
This tour option adapts to the needs of customers looking for a more sophisticated proposal. Customers will join a group of approximately 20 people visiting Jasna Góra museum with a guide, but they will travel by private car. This means that, for example, they can stop along the way at a selected restaurant. Customers can add their own ideas/solutions to the trip independent from the organized group where they have to follow a planned tour schedule. Write us your suggestions and we will advise you on how to add them.
The Best Value Private Tour option allows you to maintain influence over the duration of the trip. A modern vehicle with a high-quality trim will make the ride even more enjoyable. After the tour, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow. Be it a unique restaurant where you can spend a nice evening or another of the many attractive places that Krakow has to offer.
The price includes pick-up from Your accommodation or any point You give us for meeting, an admission ticket, bottled water, a tour with a professional guide in English and transport back to Krakow.
If you are interested in lunch, this is an additional paid option (30pln per person), ask the driver for it at the beginning of the tour or write us that info in comments in your reservation. We have several versions, including vegan or vegetarian, order and save time in queues during the break between the two parts of the museum.
- Free WIFI is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing lunch in the additional options (extra paid to the driver), a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in three versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, we provide umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking warmer clothes and comfortable shoes.
- In the Sanctuary, there are no requirements regarding the size of the luggage that you can carry with you. However, we recommend that you leave it in our office or in the car so that it doesn't bother you during the visit. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- After sightseeing, free time is available.
CRACOW LOCAL TOURS
Office: Main Market Sq 28, Rynek Glowny 28
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our office is currently unavailable for customers, please contact us directly via phone number or WhatsApp.
INFORMATION & RESERVATION:
CALL US OR SEND US MESSAGE BY WHATSAPP +48 500 750 770