City Tour Best Value Private Tour
CITY TOUR Best Value Private Tour
Kraków (Old Town, Jewish district, Podgórze)
about 90 min
around 8:30 am
Minivan Volkswagen T6
from 119 PLN
City Tour is the shorter version of city sightseeing (Grand City Tour), we recommend it especially to all those who want to see the most compelling parts of Krakow in a short time. The tour will take you through the history of the city from the beginning of its creation until the occupation during WWII. We start from the oldest district of Krakow, the Old Town. Then we visit Kazimierz, the Jewish quarter from where we go to the former ghetto, Podgórze.
We cruise the city in small groups by comfortable minivan with a professional English speaking driver, listening to the recordings in a previously chosen language. The audioguide available in 7 languages tells an engaging story and various curiosities about the points on the route.
We fully equip and prepare our vehicles for hot and rainy weather so nothing can stand in the way.
This trip is available in two versions:
BEST VALUE TOUR
The trip along with travel times takes about 7 hours. We can pick you up from one of the six points specified on the map (map available below the description and in the link http://tinyurl.com/yachy3bb).
The duration may slightly vary due to events outside of our control.
The price includes pickup from your place of stay or one of the meeting points, a tour with a professional audio guide in Polish, English, French, German, Russian, Italian or Spanish a drink and transport to your hotel/apartment in Krakow.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. There is also the possibility of staying on the last stop on our route, the museum of O. Schindler to visit this historical place on your own. Returning to the city centre can be done, for example, by tram or other means of public transport - the museum is very well connected to the old part of the city. The return may take no more than 15 minutes. The admission tickets to the museum can be purchased on site for a fee (at own expense).
This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
CUSTOM MADE TOUR
This is an option tailored to the needs of customers looking for a more sophisticated proposal. In this case, customers have at their disposal a driver and a car, which allows them to stop along the way at a selected restaurant for example.
The flexibility of this version allows you to add your own ideas to the trip without being dependent on a group where you need to take into account a planned tour schedule.
Custom Made allows you to maintain influence over the duration of the trip. It is possible to stay longer in one place on the route to learn more about its history or to take more pictures.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or to another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The tour is possible every day of the week regardless of the weather, except Mondays (every Monday the museum has a limited number of free entries, sightseeing with a guide on this day is not possible).
- In the case of rain, we have umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking along warmer clothes in case of bad weather as well as comfortable shoes.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you where it will also be safe in the car. On request, the company can rent a "sachet" for handy things during the trip.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- Short breaks with the possibility to use the toilet appear consecutively about 70 and 95 minutes from the beginning of the tour.