Energylandia Park Best Value Private Tour
ENERGYLANDIA PARK Best Value Private Tour
minimum 6h, usually 10h
most common 8:00 am, other departures available
Volkswagen Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 179 PLN
There are many ways to discover Kraków. Charming streets, atmospheric cafes and restaurants are not everything. A full-day trip to the largest Amusement Park in Poland will allow you to feel the adrenaline rush at many extreme attractions and give vent to your emotions on numerous roller coasters.
The entire Entertainment Park is divided into specific thematic zones. Here you will find an Extreme Zone with rollercoasters, huge swings and many more attractions, a Water Park and a family zone with Bajkolandia. A catering area is also available for those who are hungry. Everyone will find something for themselves here. We wish you loads of fun.
We offer trips to Energylandia under the PRIVATE TOUR option. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. In addition to a private comfort-class car with a professional driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the opportunity to extend the time on site until closure. In this case, please include your request in the booking form. Transfers take place by minivan/minibus with onboard wifi. The price includes unlimited access to all attractions in the amusement park during opening hours (excluding gastronomy).
After the trip, the driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. At an additional cost, you may extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so we can tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible from May to September every day of the week, in April and October on weekends. Please note that the Amusement Park and most of its attractions are in the open air. In case of rainy weather, we have umbrellas and raincoats.
- We recommend taking along warmer clothes in case of bad weather as well as comfortable shoes.
- The company also equips the car with a set of towels in case someone gets wet.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you in the car where it will also be safe. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.