Wooden Architecture Trail Private Tour & Guide
Lipnica Murowana, Binarowa, Sękowa, Owczary, Kwiatoń and Brunary Wyżne
minimum 8h, usually 10h
most common departure 8:00 am, other departures available
Volkswagen Caravelle, Multivan T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 189 PLN
The Wooden Architecture Trail is a tourist trail created to protect from going into oblivion not only precious wooden monuments but also of folk culture and art. The Lesser Poland route is about 1500 km long and includes 253 objects. The trail was created in 2001 and covers four voivodeships. The route consists mainly of churches, chapels, granaries, cottages, and manors.
We offer you a tour of Lesser Poland's pearls, sites listed on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List. The objects in the Lesser Poland trail are the most well preserved.
Undoubtedly, an additional advantage of this route is the landscape, valleys, hills, mounds, and mountains with monuments forming a coherent whole. We start the trip with a visit to the churches in Lipnica Murowana, then Binarowa, Sękowa, Owczary, Kwiatoń and Brunary Wyżne. In the last two places, you can see the churches.
We offer the trail of Wooden Architecture in the PRIVATE TOUR option. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a private driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the possibility to visit the wooden monuments with a private guide. In this case, please make a reservation at least one week in advance.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, we have umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking along warmer clothes in case of bad weather as well as comfortable shoes.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you where it will also be safe in the car. On request, the company can rent a "sachet" for handy things during the trip.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- People with disabilities can rent a wheelchair for free but are obliged to have a guardian to help them navigate. However, please keep in mind that not all places in the trail are adapted for people with disabilities.
- In the PRIVATE TOUR version, it is possible to book a guide on site in a given language for an additional fee. The tour usually takes about 4 hours. We tailor the guided visit individually after consulting with you.
CRACOW LOCAL TOURS
Office: Main Market Sq 28, Rynek Glowny 28
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our office is currently unavailable for customers, please contact us directly via phone number or WhatsApp.
INFORMATION & RESERVATION:
CALL US OR SEND US MESSAGE BY WHATSAPP +48 500 750 770