VISIT A LOCAL VINEYARD
we suggest afternoon departures, other departures available
Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 159 PLN
A visit to the local winery turns out to be an excellent and unusual way to spend the afternoon. Kresy vineyard is located in the Polish Jurassic Upland, just 20 kilometres from Krakow, in a place where 160 million years ago was the Jurassic Sea. The stony and loamy soil serves as an excellent habitat for the production of these exceptional wines. Here you can also see geological exhibits, evidence of the prehistoric past of this place.
During the tour of the vineyard, you will learn not only about its history but also see the whole process of winemaking. Another element of the visit is wine tasting.
The vineyard produces white, rosé and red wines in an ecological way. The offer also includes rare orange wines, i.e. long maceration wines from light colour fruit. The specific mineral composition these wines owe to the soil.
In the extended option, it is also possible to taste local goat cheeses, cold meats and dumplings. In the summer and autumn, we also suggest trying delicious homemade cakes from fruits grown in their garden. A visit to the local Kresy vineyard is the perfect ending to the perfect day.
The visit to the local vineyard is available as a PRIVATE TOUR.
We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. A personalized tour option where we adapt to your needs. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a professional driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the included tasting of high-quality local beverages, created with the highest standards.
We additionally recommend:
- a plate of regional cheeses 100 gr - 20 PLN;
- a board of regional cheeses 200 gr - 40 PLN;
- a plate of regional cured meats 100 gr - 15 PLN;
- a board of regional cured meats 200 gr - 30 PLN.
In this case, please make a reservation at least a day in advance. Only then we can guarantee full flexibility due to the rising interest in the winery.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, we have umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking along warmer clothes in case of bad weather as well as comfortable shoes.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you where it will also be safe in the car. On request, the company can rent a "sachet" for handy things during the trip.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- Persons participating in wine tasting must be at least 18 years of age.
- Additional local meats and cheeses are paid separately, you can also buy wine at your own expense at the vineyard.