SZAFLARY THERMAL BATHS
minimum 8h, usually around 10h
most common departure 9:00 am, other departures available
Volkswagen Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 219 PLN
This place is an example of the best-used gift of nature, which are thermal waters. Szaflary thermal baths are a place at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, which guarantees everyone unforgettable fun and blissful rest. Thermal waters for the baths are extracted from a considerable depth. Due to the high level of mineralisation, the thermal water is rich in microorganisms and elements that positively affect our body. They have a beneficial influence on the skin and soothe inflammation.
We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. The undoubted advantage of this version is the opportunity to choose the start and end times of the trip and a private comfort-class car with a professional driver. Free time on site made even more pleasant by an unforgettable view of the Tatras, will allow you to relax and decompress. On the spot, you will find swimming pools, slides, sauna, graduation towers, interesting local gastronomy, spa & wellness. Apartments are available in the complex for those willing to stay.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services after the end of the trip or pick-up the next day from the thermal waters as it is possible to book accommodation. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, we have umbrellas and raincoats. The temperature of the pools ranges between 26'-35'C. The temperature in Bukowina and the vicinities due to the mountain climate is generally about 3 degrees Celsius lower than in Krakow.
- The package that is included in the price covers, among other things, bathrobes and pool towels. We also equip the car with a set of towels in case more are needed.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you where it will also be safe in the car. On request, the company can rent a "sachet" for handy things during the trip.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.