Wieliczka Miners Route Best Value Private Tour
most often suggested 9:00 am, other departures are possible
Volkswagen Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter minibus
from 189 PLN
The mining route is an attractive proposition for those of you who want to get to know the mine, from a side that was previously inaccessible to tourists. The visit takes place in groups of up to 20 people. The mining route is one and a half kilometers long and takes place with a guide in English or Polish. Before starting the tour, each visitor receives a mining suit, a helmet, a mining lamp and undergoes training on the use of mining equipment. It is worth noting that sightseeing in this form is available to people who have reached the age of 10, due to increased physical effort.
A trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mine and sightseeing of its miners' route is possible in the Private Tour offer. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. A personalized tour option where we adapt to your needs. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a private driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the possibility of a private guided tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine. In this case, please make a reservation at least one day in advance. Only then we can guarantee full flexibility due to the ever rising interest in the mine. After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you in the car where it will also be safe. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- Photographing and filming require an additional fee to be purchased before visiting.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rainy weather, we have umbrellas and raincoats.
- We recommend taking comfortable shoes and warmer clothes with you in case of bad weather. The temperature in the mine is constant between 14 and 16 degrees celsius throughout the year.
- We offer free bottled water throughout the year for each participant of the trip.
CRACOW LOCAL TOURS
Office: Main Market Sq 28, Rynek Glowny 28
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our office is currently unavailable for customers, please contact us directly via phone number or WhatsApp.
INFORMATION & RESERVATION:
CALL US OR SEND US MESSAGE BY WHATSAPP +48 500 750 770