RAFTING ACTIVE Best Value Private Tour
minimum 7h, usually 9h
most common 9:00 am, other departures possible
Volkswagen Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 149 PLN
Rafting on the Dunajec river is undoubtedly one of the best ways of visiting the Pieniny National Park. It is a combination of admiring the mountain landscape and an excellent form of relaxation that allows you to escape from the big city noise.
In our offer, you will find two options for this trip classic and active. Details and information about the latter are available under the CLASSIC RAFTING tour.
The active version of Dunajec Rafting is undoubtedly an ideal solution for those of you who want to combine exploring the Pieniny landscape with active rest and a dose of adrenaline. Rafting is possible at every level of difficulty, after prior training and equipment with professional gear. Rafting, of course, takes place under the supervision of an instructor. You can choose between canoes and pontoons when making a reservation. The rafting route is about 18 km. It begins in Sromowce Niżne, like the classic version, and ends at Krościenko nad Dunajcem. This attraction is available for individual tourists for a minimum of 2 people or for larger groups, from April 1 to October 31.
We offer the Active Dunajec Rafting in the PRIVATE TOUR option. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a private driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the opportunity to visit nearby places such as the castle in Czorsztyn or after the canoeing trip you can spend time in a rope park that will also provide an exciting experience.
In this case, we kindly ask you to inform us about the intention to extend this trip in the booking form. Please make a reservation at least one day in advance. Only then we can guarantee full flexibility due to the ever rising interest in the Dunajec Rafting.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free bottled water throughout the year for each participant of the trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In case of rain, we provide umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking warmer waterproof outerwear and comfortable shoes in case of bad weather.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you in the car where it will also be safe. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- The company also equips the car with a set of towels in case someone gets wet.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit. There is a possibility to order a filming or photo service during the expedition for an additional fee.
- The trip ends in a rope park which, at an additional charge, can be another attraction of the day - we ask interested parties for such information in the "additional information" of your booking.
CRACOW LOCAL TOURS
Office: Main Market Sq 28, Rynek Glowny 28
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our office is currently unavailable for customers, please contact us directly via phone number or WhatsApp.
INFORMATION & RESERVATION:
CALL US OR SEND US MESSAGE BY WHATSAPP +48 500 750 770